Monday, June 18, 2012

Is it Monday? Again?

Ever woke up on Monday morning only to remember you were supposed to get coffee? And now you're staring in bewilderment at your empty jar hoping that somehow if you just wish hard enough, it will fill up on it's own. Well, if that is your Monday morning, at least know you're not the only one.


Perhaps a teaser from "Bonded by Crimson" will help:

"“Wake up,” he whispered close to her ear, his strong arms still locked around her.
“I don’t want to.” Her head wobbled, exuberant with sheer happiness, a kind she had never experienced before.
“You must.” He stroked her hair with tender fingers. “Wake up now.”
“No. I want to stay like this. Forever.” She focused on his handsome face staring at her through her haze.
His smooth cheek brushed against hers. “Me too, but you must wake.”"


Lots of work awaits today, with or without coffee, so I'll leave you with a bonus. In a unlikely event of coffee shortage, reach for a six pack. Enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. This is why I love men ;) Thanks for the Monday pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Debbie. Thanks for stopping by. I hope it picked you up.

      Delete
  2. What a great way to pick me up on a Monday, Zrinka! :)

    I hope your day is more productive than mine.



    -Diva J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Diva. I hope your Monday picked up by now. Sometimes a late night cap does the trick.

      Delete
  3. We tagged you for Liebster Blog!:)
    http://jacitamati.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete