Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Magic

I know it's been a couple of Mondays since I've posted my weekly feature, but with holiday weekend first here in Canada then our neighbours to the south, in the US, people turned their attention to observing the traditions. So, no more dilly-dallying. Let's get to it.

In case you realized last night that Monday is tomorrow and this was your reaction


Maybe I should start you off with a joke I've read some place. Every morning I do five sit-ups. It may not sound as much to you, but I can hit snooze button only so many times.

I think our Monday hunk did a lot more than just five sit-ups every morning. Not sure if I'd get out of bed on Mondays if I have something like this next to me.

Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Am supposed to be editing, but instead I had to come check out your Monday pretty...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete