Monday, December 3, 2012

Manly Monday - Christmas Edition - part II

Keep your chimneys clean or the Santa may experience some difficulties coming down to leave the presents. So if you do hear scuffle and bustle coming from the roof of your house some time middle of the night and your chimney has not seen cleaning in like... never, don't be surprised to see this.



However, I hope you've been nice, or naughty all year and I wish you all silent or un-silent night, however you like it. Hopefully, you'll be visited by this Santa Baby.


4 comments:

  1. I've got all kinds of stuff to do today, and then I saw your link on FB and was all, "Oh, Zrinka's post is up? Hold everything..."
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny. It's very important to take a moment for yourself. Each day. Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. LOL, Liv - kinda the same for me. Saw it at work but couldn't really open it so first thing I did when I got home :) Santa baby, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you could come too, Debbie. May your Santa hurry down the chimney tonight.

      Delete