Monday, April 8, 2013

M is for Manly Monday

Good morning, my peeps!

Hope your weekend was productive and you wrote loads of pages of your works in progress. I'm stuck on focusing on my college assignment so have very little time to devote to my newest manuscript, but it'll get there. Eventually. I have it all down on lots of small pieces of paper. Just have to sit down and warm up the seat, or couch in my case and start typing away.

Well, onto our weekly feature. First I have to brag about this new page on Facebook I stumbled across. Love it. All pictures of couples in the throes of passion, done so artistically in black and white with maybe just a touch of color.

Here's just one small sample, but will include a pic from this page in Monday's posts from now on.

Hope your weekend went down this path at least once.


This alone should put you in a better Monday morning mood. But if you still need more, don't fret. I have a real treat in store for you. Say hello to Mr. Savage. 


OK, now you got to be awake and inspired. Or if not you spent your weekend wilder that I imagined. 

Thanks for ogling and come back again. 

Keep writing!


5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love pictures in black and white. It's so much more intimate, although I'm not sure why.

    Hello, Mr. Savage... Wow those are some intense...er...EYES!!!

    Nice choice, Zrinka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me here! In a good way, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zrinka, that first pic is just so full of sensuality. love it.
    Debbie, totally agree, love his er-eyes :)

    ReplyDelete