Monday, September 16, 2013

Official farewell to summer

Rise and shine, Monday's here.

So I won't keep you up with reading my rants. Here's your first eye candy.


Yeah, I know how he feels. It was hard to roll out of bed for me, too. And I no one placed a clean shirt and tie on the bed for me.

Summer's officially done this Friday and it will be time to welcome Autumn. It will take me some time to get used to wearing long pants, sleeves, socks and jackets. But I'm looking forward to all other things Fall has to offer. Pies, Thanksgiving (in Canada), Halloween and my birthday.

Well, I don't know about you, but I intend to enjoy these last five days of summer, even if the weather up here is more Fall like. So here's a big cheer to summer and may we see happiness and prosperity in the next season.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for waking me up every Monday Morning, Zrinka! I definitely look forward to your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! (I was just toying with the idea of cycling to my next client meeting, then the heavens opened. It's hailing. Definitely going by car.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you for knowing how he 'feels", LOL -

    Love the first pic, he's sexy and sweet all wrapped in one hot package :)

    ReplyDelete