Monday, September 9, 2013

One more glimpse of summer

Good morning and I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine passed by too fast. But on a happy note, I'm finished writing Deck the Halls. Now the hard work begins. Submitting and we all know how much we all love that.

No matter what, I still must post my Monday men and this day is no different. The summer is still not officially over, and I like to stay in the theme until the end, or until the fat lady sings, whichever comes first. Funny that I should get a sunburn at the end of the summer. Figures, we had pretty rainy July and August was too kind of yucky until the end of the second week. Then we had a bit of summery weather but it quickly turned toward autumn kind of days.

So to chase those fall clouds gathering in the distance, here's your beach boy #1.


I'm sure your eyes popped up by now, just in case you need more, here's beach boy # 2. 


I know, men in kilts are just irresistible. My only complaint is that he could raise that tartan a bit, show off some leg. Why not? I mean, we women are expected to do the same. Though, trust me, some legs I'd rather not see. LOL! 
Anyway, there you have it for today. Have a happy and productive Monday and may the rest of you week be blissful. See you next Monday. 
Hang in there, Friday's coming. 


3 comments:

  1. Beach guys thighs look like they could crack a coconut. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first guy is great, but you're right, a man in kilt is simply irresistible, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I too am in lust for the second guy.

    ReplyDelete