Monday, February 10, 2014

(Tired) Man-ly Monday


It's another Monday already and it was so hard to roll out of bed this morning. Hence my selection of men today. 

Someone get these guys some coffee! And fast! 



The hot shower doesn't seem to be working, maybe he should switch to cold. 

Oh, man what rude awakening! It's one of those days when going back to bed seems like the best option. 
 Wish I could join him. Oh well, the damn paycheck won't earn itself. Off to work for me and you lucky ladies keep ogling.

Hope your Mondays are going better than for these two guys.





2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed it yesterday, Zrinka - I was a way for a couple days in bitter cold NYC. I would have loved to see one of those guys in my shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Zrinka. The poor guy was too tired to take off his trousers. Poor him, all he had to do was ask me.

    ReplyDelete