Friday, April 24, 2015

Sexy Me Twice ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #MSS89




Welcome to the 89th week of My Sexy Saturday.

This week’s theme is Sexy Me Twice and this is where just once is not enough. Think lovers who can’t get enough of each other. Where they spend every waking moment together. And it’s in a very, very sexy way.

My debut novel “Bonded by Crimson” (now a sequel to "Rose of Crimson") is available in all formats at Black Opal Books, Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble Kobobooks and All Romance eBooks





“Talk dirty to me.” He slipped his hands underneath her and cupped her breasts, thrusting inside her like an animal in rutting season. His orgasm mounted fast with her risqué whispers until he exploded inside her. His body quivering, he braced his weight on his elbows so
he wouldn't crush her. “Kate, my love,” he whispered, brushing his lips over her shoulder. “What did you do to me?”
She panted beneath him. “I enjoyed you.”
“God, what force came over me?” He rolled onto his back, pulling her against his chest. “I can’t remember making
love with such vigor before.”
With her head on his chest, she wrapped one arm around him. “I hope this force comes over you again.”
He raked his fingers through her hair and closed his eyes. “You exhausted me. I’ll have to sleep.”
“I’m falling asleep too.” Her soft kiss on his chest coaxed another moan out of him as two short beeps pierced the silence. Her head rose. “Is that a fax machine I hear?”
“Sounds like it,” he slurred, half a sleep. “I’ll get it later.” “Who knows we’re here? Maybe it’s Fortuno. What if something happened and they couldn't reach us over the phone with us pleasing each other like animals?”
“Nothing’s happened, love. My phone is right here.” Matthias pointed to the night stand then continued combing his fingers through her long hair. “Besides, there are other ways my minion can reach me, if not by the conventional ones. Go to sleep now. It’s nothing important, I’m sure.”
A long breath escaped her, but she lowered her head to his chest again. The feeling of her smooth skin against his comforted him as sleep claimed him.


So stay sexy and visit all of the below participating blogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment