Come join me and a host of other horror and paranormal authors in...
This wonderfully ghoulish event happens from October 10-15th and is open to paranormal and horror authors. Participants will be posting stories, excerpts, promoting current, upcoming and new releases, and offering prizes and giveaways! You can find all the details, rules and sign-up here:
Here's a quick preview of what you can expect on Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- A Flash Fiction story or two
- A look at my upcoming poetry book, Horror Haiku and Other Poems
- An October Frights version of Drabble Wednesday
- A post on the number 13 in folklore (not as boring as it sounds)
- A peek at the Brain to Books Cyber Convention and their horror events, tentatively called the Blood Spring
- Plus, I'll have some giveaways for my new book and a poster of the book cover