Sunday, June 24, 2012

My first nomination



Thank you, Leeann, and Glass for nominating me for a Liebster award! Confession? I had no idea what Liebster Blog award was until this morning but I am so excited to be apart of it!

So what is a Liebster Award? The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to blogs that have less that 200 

followers. Of course there are some other rules:
  1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
  2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
  4. Tell them you've tagged them
  5. No tag backs 

So, let's get started!

11 facts about me:

1. I was a vegetarian once, until I had a sandwich

2. I'm a cat person, but I'm also allergic to them

3. I'm becoming addicted to working out

4. I abolished chocolate from my diet and my migraines stopped

5. I love epic music 

6. I love soy milk, if it can be called milk, one can't milk soy bean

7. My favourite fruit is watermelon

8. I love summers

9. My favourite ride is on my dragon, (only in my dreams)

10. I seem to have unusually calming effect on animals (wild and pets)

11. I could never work in health care, the sight of blood gives me weak knees. 

Since I've been awarded by two blogs I'd thought it was only fair to include them both by answering 
half of the questions from each. 

Questions from Leann's blog 

1. What is your favourite book?

I can't name just one, but if I have to I'd say my début novel "Bonded by Crimson"

2. Which actors would you choose to play the lead male and female characters?

David Gandy to play Matthias Zrin and Sharon Millerchip as Kate Rokov. 

3. If you could go back in time what year would you pick to visit and why?

That would depend on what can I go as. If I'm going to be just a serving wench in a tavern, I'd rather
stay put, If I'm going to land as one of Queen's lady in waiting, then I'd go to 1600's. 

4. Must need snack at the movies?

Nope, I go to see the movie not to gorge on those overpriced snacks from their bar, the same kind I 
can get anywhere else for a fraction of the price yet I'm not allowed to bring my own snack in and the 
movies even reserve the right to check out bags. No thanks. I'll wait till the movie comes out on a 
DVD. 

5. What supernatural being do you wish was real?

All of them, except zombies. But if I must chose, Vamps, of course. 

Questions from Glass and Tanya's Blog 

6. What's your ideal job? 

A writer. I get to make all the people who crossed me in the past into villains who'd meet an nasty end. 


Bwahhahaha!!

7. Where would you like to go on the vacation this summer?

I'm going to Croatia in less than two weeks and staying there till the end of summer. Hola! 

8. How many books do you read each year? 

Hard to tell, this year my aim is 20 I'm pretty close to that now, so I'll have to up it. 

9. Fantasy or realistic fiction?

Fantasy all the way. But realistic fiction is fine. In my début novel, the character is pulled from an Croatian 
love legend that ended tragically. We like to refer the story to Croatian Romeo and Juliet. 

10. Do you have any hobbies?

Writing is my biggest hobby. 

11. Any life-changing moments?

When my kids were born. 

Blogs I tagged:













And here are your 11 questions from me:


1. What is your sweetest dream?

2. Whose the hunk you'd take with you to the gala?

3. E-book or paper-back, which one you prefer?

4. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?

5. Are you an early bird or a night owl?

6. Cookies or cream? Or both?

7. Coffee or tea?

8. What's your favourite pass time activity?

9. Your dream vacation spot?

10. Would you ever go skydiving?

11. If you could time travel, would you go into the past or the future?



And that's it from me, folks.

Hope you had fun and keep up a good work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment