Tuesday, October 23, 2012

While I'm waiting for my freezing to wear off...

So, the troublesome tooth is out and now the freezing hasn't wear off yet and while half of my face is stiff, I've decided to use the time and do something productive.

I've spent so many hours in chair like this, it no longer scares me and I hope it doesn't send you away.


Everything went smooth and fast, I was out before I knew it. The most painful part was dishing our or rather charging $1,300 on my Visa. Oh well, the insurance will reimburse most of it. If not my first born is up for sale, just kidding of course. 

Well, my dentist was nice, but if I had a choice, I'd pick this guy. And you would not believe how hard it is to find an image of a good looking dentist. I surfed and searched everywhere. Makes me believe there's no such thing, but it has to be. Anyway, if my choice is somewhat disappointing, I apologize in advance. 


So open up, this won't hurt one bit. 


Happy Tuesday and keep on writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment