Monday, October 15, 2012

Manly Monday

Good morning all!

It's Monday!!!


Hope your Monday morning is going smooth and without any (major) bumps and the rest of the day, week, month, year, century is going to continue just the same. It's windy, cold and grey where I am. Trees are bending under gusts, dry leaves are flying in circles, and I have to make a dreadful call to my dentist and make the appointment. But in a strange way I am looking forward to it, the tooth has to go and the relentless pain and discomfort will stop.
Aside the pile of laundry and other house work waiting on me, I'm in the middle of proofreading of "Treasured Chest", my next novel scheduled for release on November 24th, coincidently my nephew's Bar Mitzwah. Double celebration! Oy!

So in case you are indeed in need of some Monday inspiration (I know I am), here's something I hope will get your engines going. If you like your coffee strong and hot that won't let you sleep all night, you'll love today's hunk de jour. Enjoy and happy writing and may you accomplish everything on your do-do list and then some.



4 comments: