Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday morning blues

Good morning everyone,

Hope this Monday is going just smooth for you. After a busy Sunday and even harder push in the gym, mine started pretty sore and required an extra shot of java to get me going, but I'm up now and should I say 'at them'? Perhaps.


I stumbled upon this crazy quote and thought it was worth mentioning here since Monday morning could feel like a bad hangover even if you didn't spend the weekend drinking.

But, to pop your eyes open, I have this special candy.


Um-ha! Didn't I tell you it will work? OK, you're awake now, go back to work. I'm hoping to get chapter 18 of my work in progress done today and finish some edits on my earlier chapters. It's coming together and it'll be done soon. So exciting!
This one's just for you, Liv. As per request.


6 comments:

  1. You need to post a close-up, Zrinka, so we can see what those wee little tattoos running between the bricks in his abdomen really look like.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done, but not too sure, now the stubble is showing, still better than hairy chest.

      Delete
  2. Liv is always the first one to post on Manly Monday, LOL. There's no beating her and I'm 3 hours ahead in time :)

    Zrinka, I'be been going through some withdraw for our men on Monday, so, whew - glad to see you started off the new year with a very hot cutie. Love the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe... Liv's fast. I'm not the one for tats myself but his are yum.

      Delete
  3. I am so glad I stopped by Zrinka. He is gorgeous. Thanks. I think I'll have to be here every Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nana,

      Glad you stopped by. Yep, every Monday we're having ton a fun with our hunks and hopefully find some inspiration in them. Hope you drop by next Monday.

      Delete